Test

Friday, October 1, 2010

Looking forward to....

Canon Photo 5 2009


Since it is the start of October I think it would be a great time to start looking forward to the next couple of months. 

I am looking forward to:
  • Canon Photo5 competition. I have my thinking cap well and truly on and I am ready for the challenge. Photo above taken from my last year's entry, this particular brief was bokeh.
  • Getting my Diana film processed.
  • The warmer weather. Spring is my favourite season. I love Melbourne when the sun is shining.
  • The wedding of two lovely people. So exciting.
  • Spring Racing Carnival - Country Races and maybe even the Cox Plate.
  • Getting closer to finishing my degree.
  • To welcoming home my friends who have been travelling around Europe.
  • Trip to South Africa with my bf. 
  • Moving in with my bf (maybe not the actually packing and moving part).
I have so much to look forward to some little things and some pretty big things. I have decided I am going to start doing a regular post on things I am looking forward to. I am also think I am going to start changing other things about my blog especially now that I am no longer doing my 365 Project.

Stay Cool,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails