Test

Friday, December 31, 2010

The end of a great year!



I am certainly going to miss 2010. So many positive things happened in my life this year. I was inspired to share my list by Here Comes the Sun and See Hear Say, two blogs I have really enjoyed following this year.


So here is my list of highlights for 2010:
  • Attending the Weddings of two of my best friends and my brother. Love was differently in the air in 2010. 
  • Spending two weeks in Germany travelling with friends (and attending a wedding) and a week travelling around other parts of Europe by myself. 
  • Travelling by myself because it was a surprise to me that I could actually handle it.
  • Setting up house with my lovely bf.
  • Spending good times with my friends 
  • Getting closer to finishing my degree (one more subject to go next year!). I successfully completed two units this year, which I don't think I would have been able to do with out the encouragement of my bf.
  • Got over half way through my 365 project. Although I failed decided it had reach the end, I did enjoy it, especially know looking back on the photo I had taken. Next year I am hoping to focus a little bit my energy on improving my photography than I have in the last couple of months.
  • Last but by no means least, spending two weeks in South Africa. It was a amazing experience! I went on Safari, visited wineries, went to top of table mountain, and I got to meet my bf's family and friends. Little bit disappointed I wasn't able to try the infamous bacon and banana pizza though.

Here is my list of some things I am looking forward to in 2011:
  • Finishing before mentioned degree.
  • Welcoming my little niece/nephew into the world.
  • Figuring out what I want to do when I grow up or at least finding something I am really passionate about.
  • Picking up some new hobbies/projects.
  • Learning how to be a better cook.
  • Saving for my next big adventure!


I am looking forward to seeing what will be install for me in 2011.

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails