Test

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Inspiration




So at the moment I have been looking for new inspiration. Last year I commenced and disbanded a 365 Project, and I think I may need to start a slightly smaller project because I enjoyed making time each day to take a photo and looking back there were some photos that I was extremely proud of (and some that I wish I could just delete and eraser all memory of them). So I am thinking for the month of March I am going to challenge myself again to take a photo a day and see what I can produce. I think it will be a great thing for me to do to find some inspiration and I am looking forward it.

In other news I am pretty excited I recently added to two more toy cameras to my collection and I have already taken them out on a photo trip, which is pretty exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails