Test

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photo tripping




I have had an interest in photography for a long time. Although there have been times when that interest has waned a little. It is something that has become a big part of my life, from taking happy snaps to trying to see the world in a new perspective.

Through my interest my boy has now picked up the photography bug. So it has become something special that we can do together. Our styles are very different, he is very technical  in terms of aperture, white balance etc. whereas I generally like to just point and shoot.

If you are interested he has a blog, it is worth checking out: Dolt with a Camera.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

Stay cool,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails