Test

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cooking for two


Since moving in with my bf, we have been taking it in turns to cook. In the last couple of years I have really started to enjoy cooking, I may not be the best cook but I love finding new recipes to add to my collection. I also find it is sooo much easier to cook for two. In the share house I have lived in before I have generally had to cook for myself, which is hard. I could never really get the quantity right and I would end up with leftovers for days.

Tonight I made vegetable frittata, which turned out quite nicely. I also roasted the remainder of the vegetable that didn't fit in (what was I saying about the quantity) for lunch or dinner tomorrow. I found a great recipe for a basic frittata mix if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails