Test

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week in Review








Photo of the day for Tuesday was taken of our "Happy Plant" which was given to us as a house warming present by the previous tenants.

Wednesday I picked up my first roll taken with my new Diana Mini and another roll from a half frame Olympus camera I picked up from ebay (I have had this camera for a while but I had not had the chance to get it developed yet). They seem to have turned out ok by what I can tell by the negatives. I will share the results once I have got my hands on a film scanner.

Thursday, I came home after having my hair done to a bunch of beautiful red roses from my bf.

Friday, I caught up with some great friends and went to an art opening at ACCA. The exhibition is New11 features works from up and coming Australian Contemporary Artists. If you are in Melbourne it's on until 15 May.

Saturday, the bf and I went to a photographic workshop, which was really informative. This was followed by a BBQ at our place with couple of friends.

Sunday equals lazy day, sleeping in and hanging around the house. This weekend is a long weekend so I don't have the usually Sunday evening feeling of dread. I think another sleep in is called for.

I hope you all have had a great week/weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails