Test

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Black and White Diana F+




Camera: Diana F+ Snowcat
Film: Black and White Fuji Film Neopan 400 CN

So I have managed to sort through my first couple of rolls from my Diana F+. It was definitely a bit of a learning curve as it is the first time I have used medium format. I did learn a very valuable lesson on the second roll of film. That being to make sure I have having the lens cap off (oops! hehe). These are a couple of my favourites black and white shots. I particular like the way the first image turned out.


One day left of work before a very long weekend and I can't wait! Just quietly I think this weekend I will get plenty of opportunities for some photo adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Love these, I'm completely smitten with black and white film at the moment!

    the lens cap is the bane of my existence lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails