Test

Monday, June 27, 2011

Much Love #3 - Weekends away


P1050352

P1050376

P1050346

I much love weekends away. So last week my boy and I celebrated our two year anniversary. So we decided to go away for the weekend. We booked ourselves into a cottage , which was really lovely and also very relaxing.

In other news, I am experimenting with Rollei Crossbird film. I am half way through the film and I am really excited to see the results. I have never used cross processed film before.

Join in Much Love Monday and share what you are loving at the moment.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too!

Suzie x

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Much Love Monday and am so happy I did. I'm following you here too. The hearts look so pretty. Are they chocolate inside? -Lola at Dreaming in a Fishbowl Dream Journal and Dharma Killed Dogma Buddhist Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails