Test

Friday, July 22, 2011

A little film of surprise

IMG_0010

IMG_0009

IMG_0012

IMG_0017


I recently found a roll of undeveloped film in my camera bag. I had no idea what was on it but I had it developed anyway. I was surprised because there were a few shots on the roll that I really liked. It also made me realise how much I love my first film SLR, a Pentax MZ-50.

I got the Pentax camera when I was 16 and it was my prized possession for a long time. As I had to save for ages to get it. I haven't used it much as of late but I think that is going to change. I have some more photos that I have taken with this camera and I have to say I loved the results. So you may need to watch this space as it were.

I don't know about you but I am sure glad Friday is on its way. I have a little camera adventure planned for this weekend so I can finish my roll for the "It's a Photo Swap 2011". If you are interesting in having a look the first photos to be developed are up now on flickr.

Suzie x

1 comment:

  1. these are beautiful, really really lovely.

    Thanks for the link too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails