Test

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cupcakes

P10505642

I have actually decided that I am going to do a regular themed post based on the recipes I like. I remember making cupcakes when I was little with my Mum, which used to be quite fun. My friend at work loves making cupcakes and she really is a talented baker.  She has actually inspired my first "grown up" attempt at making cupcakes, which I made for my sister's birthday. I made two batches one were vanilla and the second were chocolate. I used Nutella icing on both, which was delicious (just beats eating nutella straight out of the jar).  I have to say they turned out better than I expected. However, I do believe I have a long way to go with my cake decorating skills.

If you were interested I used my friend's adapted version of Nigella's Cupcake Recipe

Here is the recipe for the Nutella Icing

Ingredients
About 40g Butter
2/3 - 1/2 cup of Nutella
1 cup of Pure Icing Sugar
1 tbl milk

Combine butter and nutella. Mix in the milk and icing sugar until the icing sugar is combined.

Suzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails