Test

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Melbourne Laneways Part 2

P1050475E

P1050530E

P1050522E

P1050526

Part 2 of the Melbourne Laneway posts see us take a trip from Hosier Lane through China Town to Croft Alley. Croft Alley is full of some amazing street art it also plays host to a unique bar, the Croft Institute. I found this video, which I though I would share, about some of the work that I have feature above.


Video found via The Croft Institute


I hope you have enjoyed my little tour through Melbourne's Laneways. If you were interested in I have uploaded some more photos from the night on my flickr or check out The Pietographer's blog

Suzie x

Camera // Panasonic Lumix LX5
Location // Hosier Lane & Croft Alley

P.S. I just stumbled upon Lucy from The Design Files interview with Lucas Grogan. His mural is featured in Hosier Lane. If you were interested you can read the interview here.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing street art, especially when it's in places I normally don't come. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me think I need to pay Melbourne a visit. It's been years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails