Test

Monday, May 20, 2013

Within a blink of an eye

IMG_0031
IMG_0033

Camera // L-CA+
Film // Unknown
Location // Treasury Gardens, Melbourne

Wow hard to believe that it is mid-May already. This year has already blurred right pass me as I have been consumed by balancing work, study and life. At times, I feel I have failed at all three, which is a result of taking on too much and not allowing myself opportunity to just be. There is also that saying that that this too shall pass.

I think these photos are a reminder to me that I need to take a look around and to just breath. On a more positive note, I am looking forward to things settling down so I can catch up with friends, go on some photo adventures, read for fun rather than necessity, but more importantly just... relax. 

Suzie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails