Test

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Snaps

I am quite sentimental. I love looking at old photographs and trying to remember the story behind them. I found some photos that I had forgotten about and it instantly brighten my day. Reminiscing, helps take me to my happy place and has often got me through the hard times that I have been in my life. It reminds me that I have great friends and family and gives me joy that there will be more "happy snaps" to come.

I recently heard of the "365 project" (there is a also group on Flickr under the same title) which involves you taking a photo a day for a whole year. Some people restrict it too just Self portraits. The concept is great and I am thinking I might have to give it a go.

Cheers,

Suzie q x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by Little Queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails